Being a parent is hard work. But help is available! Through our “Positive Parenting Program,” Parents by Choice offers FREE parenting groups designed to reduce stress and improve the atmosphere of your home. In this program, we offer small groups of 6-10 people who will meet each week for six weeks. Through these groups, you will learn skills and techniques that you can put into practice right away!
Our groups are relaxed and casual, and will help you build on the skills and knowledge you already have. You will receive a workbook, dinner and childcare at no cost. We would love to have you join us...and you’ll be glad you did.
Our current schedule of events: download here...
Parenting now comes with an instruction manual...
- It all starts with a call or e-mail.
- Our groups are offered at locations all around San Joaquin County. Contact us to find the best time and location for your family.
- There is absolutely no cost to participate,
and groups are open to all families in San Joaquin County.
- Dinner and childcare are provided at most groups. Please contact us to verify this information.
- Our approach is non-judgmental and supportive. We are here to help you!
- The information in the Positive Parenting Program has been used for more than
30 years, with a variety of families, and has been proven to work.
- You could see results at home in a matter of weeks! Why not give the Positive Parenting Program a try?
|The Positive Parenting Program
is provided in partnership with
San Joaquin County Behavioral Health Services.
Please view this free brochure or call (209) 478-4554 for more information.
Participation in the Positive Parenting Program is absolutely free!
If you would like to participate, or need more information please send us your name,
address and daytime phone below: